- Went to a local sports bar to watch football with my husband. Drank a TALL beer and ate a burger. No problems with my appetite! Not exactly healthy choices but we had fun. ;-)
- Went shopping for a couple of hours - bought some cute lounge wear to wear on my next crash and burn days.
- Came home, did two loads of laundry, picked up around the house and walked the dog.
- Changed the sheets, rearranged our pillows - basically remade our bed with some new linens.
- Organized two dresser drawers and tossed a bunch of old clothes to make room for new loungewear and scarves.
- Made dinner (spaghetti and meat sauce), ate two large helpings then cleaned up the entire mess.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Today I felt completely normal. Amazing. After spending most of yesterday napping and taking it easy, I had plenty of energy today. Here's the proof: